Save on Caskets, Vaults, Urns & Memorials
AVAILABLE FOR APPOINTMENT 24 HOURS
Business hours: 9-5 M-F
Call us before you visit the funeral home.
Funeral Planning (from ftc)
- Shop around in advance. Compare prices from at least two funeral homes. Remember that you can supply your own casket or urn.
- Ask for a price list. The law requires funeral homes to give you written price lists for products and services.
- Resist pressure to buy goods and services you don't really want or need.
- Avoid emotional overspending. It's not necessary to have the fanciest casket or the most elaborate funeral to properly honor a loved one.
- Recognize your rights. Laws regarding funerals and burials vary from state to state. It's a smart move to know which goods or services the law requires you to purchase and which are optional.
- Apply the same smart shopping techniques you use for other major purchases. You can cut costs by limiting the viewing to one day or one hour before the funeral, and by dressing your loved one in a favorite outfit instead of costly burial clothing.
- Plan ahead. It allows you to comparison shop without time constraints, creates an opportunity for family discussion, and lifts some of the burden from your family.
If you have already been to a funeral home and have seen a casket, you should have seen their casket price list with the prices of each casket (not just a range). If not, the funeral home has broken the law (see funeral home rule.) Familiarize yourself with the law, or visit us in person and we will help you learn your rights. You deserve a choice.
The Atlanta Casket Store has been serving Metro Atlanta for over 20 years. Our prices are significantly lower than funeral homes'. We appeal to your intelligence and don't play on your emotions, allowing you to save when you buy caskets and other burial products.
We deliver to the funeral homes in Metro Atlanta free of charge. Our goal is to help you save during your hour of bereavement.
Let us help you save up to thousands off the price of your casket.